- Iron Action Radio
- 9:00pm-11:00pm: Mohito Monday a great way to start off the week, drinking Mohitos and playing ass kicking music
- 10:30pm-12:00am: Rockland History and lore w/ great music
- 12:00am-2:00am : The Ambient Sounds of the Underground (A show about technology and how to use it to your advantage.
- 9:00pm-10:00pm: Dj Johnny Silver (80's Music)
- 10:00pm-12:00am; Rockland History and lore w/ great music
- 12:00am-2:00am: The Edge of Reality (show about the paranormal)
- 9:00pm-10:00pm: Nyacks Mid-Week report w/Music
- Nyack's Weekend Update ( find out whats going on in Nyack this weekend)
- 10:00pm-11:00pm: Dj Johnny Silver/ Open programming/ guest DJ's
- 11:00pm-2:00am: 80's Music and Movies
- 9:00pm-12:00am: Remote Broadcast Night..Tune in to hear the pirate broadcast from a diffrent location (Bar, Club, Ect) every thursday, playing live music and getting real local.
- 8:00pm-9:00pm: Nyack's Weekend Update ( find out whats going on in Nyack this weekend)
- 9:00pm-2:00am: The Sultry Sounds of the Lounge w/ Dj Sasha
- Saturday and Sunday: Off Air..or maybe not?
- NOTE: Thursday nights will be the nights of the program "My so called life on the radio" more info can be found from a recent write-up of the show
- 5/8/05 - Iron Action Radio Does Street Theatre? [link to this story]
Nyack's full-on microbroadcast maven, DJ Johnny Silver, has announced "My so called Life on the Radio" - "i walk around Nyack in total disquise, and visit the diffrent establishments, and do 'real radio' getting myself in diffrent situations that are stimulating and fun for listeners....Each disquise will be a totally different radio character, and have a totally different personality." Radio doesn't get much more local than that.
There's already been discussion about whether Silver is crazy; I believe this pretty much confirms it, in a most excellent way. Did I mention this "My so called Life on the Radio" will be done live? Apparently Thursdays are Iron Action's "Remote Broadcast Night," and this will be one of the rotating summer programs.