Tuesday, November 29, 2005



I used Thanksgiving weekend to go on pretty much around the clock. It was a great bunch of shows and i got some new listeners from it, one being Nyack Wine and Liquors, and the other Lifestyle Jeans, both down in the Nyack center. I also had a new dj come by and do a show. Geronimo! He had a great selection of reggae and was very knowledgable about all things..Oh and Terror Tim donated for the station a new processor that has tightened up the sound, Thanks Tim, and thanks for the great practical joke played, I was pretty freaked by the FCC notice i received. but he let me off the hook, by telling me that he was the sender.
On Dec 15th there will be a NSS party at Natraz with BardTodd playing, I want to use this event to make my first major remote broadcast, so i am recruiting Tim and some others to help in the broadcast. As the winter comes on quickly i have the urge to go on during the day also to keep Nyack updated on weather and other news worthy events... more on this later

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

where the fuck did you go ????? how do you expect to start a revolution if you dont show up ?

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com