Tuesday, February 07, 2006


I really enjoyed the prison-work farm blues show I did today, but I started the day off with a show consisting of great classic rock "live" tunes. I feel this will be a permanent show on the schedule, and I already have my show planned out for next Monday, I ordered a new batch of t-shirts they are the coolest shirts yet, and I will be giving these to my most loyal listeners as prized they will be limited edition colors (black and red) and I hope to get a picture up here tomorrow. I will be replaying this show tomorrow during the day starting around noon. Thursday there will be a new show starting with DJ Legz one of the original dj's from the station back in the 90's. I look forward to the show, for 2 reasons, legz always has a great show, and second it will give be a break to enjoy the station as a listener. The station takes a lot of time, and dedication. All I need to do now is promote the station more ! Well its 2:21am and it about time to shut the station down.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like it was an awesome show. I am sorry I missed it. I can't wait to hear the re-broadcast.

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com